THe Harting Family

THe Harting Family

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day
I am a lucky girl. I had an amazing father that lost his life in service to our country when I was an infant, I also was lucky enough that my mother met and married a man that would become my dad and has been amazing to me my whole life. I am also lucky to be married to a man who is a fantastic father in word and deed. You see, being a father means so much more than biology. It means being there when your afraid, it means being there to share memories and make new ones. It's about knowing what your favorite color is, who picked on you at school and taught you to always stand up for yourself and never compromise your integrity. Who without a doubt has the strongest arms to wrap around you and even when they aren't there you can feel their love lift you up when your missing them. I am grateful today for the men that have and are in my life.








Happy Fathers Day

No comments: