THe Harting Family

THe Harting Family

Sunday, June 6, 2010

30 DAYS OF ME---DAY 3

DAY 3--FAVORITE TELEVISION SHOW





This one was easy..I love, love me some Ghost Hunters! Yes, you heard that right. I can't get enough of it. I think it is a great show, love the guys and gals doing the Ghost Hunting..and the reason is this, they are regular people indulging in something they love. There is no drama, no flipping tables, just having fun and they seem to like one another too. How many people get to do that? Do I believe in ghost? I think I do but that is just one of those unknowns. Anyhow this was an easy one for me! What is your favorite?

Also, today is D-Day. For those of you that don't know, "D" stands for the day the operation happened, and what happened is the Invasion of Normandy. If you are not familiar with D Day and its meaning you should research it and find out about the brave souls that were lost that day and those brave souls that lived to tell the story. Today as everyday I will honor those that gave all.

No comments: