THe Harting Family

THe Harting Family

Sunday, June 13, 2010

30 Days of Me--Day 9-10

So I am a little behind so I will make this a day 2 day post so I can catch up. Yesterday was our sons graduation and it was such a great day. I will blog all about it soon and share some pictures with you all.

Day 10: A photo of you taken over ten years ago

OK so this was way more than 10 years ago, but I wanted to share it. This is of course my sons baptism, almost exactly one year ago we lost Ricky, in the far left corner, Michael's godfather suddenly and unexpectedly and we miss him more than ever.

Day 9: A photo you took



This was a photo I took last summer of our son and dog at the little beach by our house. It was such a beautiful evening and these are the days that all the money in the world can't buy.





No comments: