THe Harting Family

THe Harting Family

Friday, June 4, 2010

30 Days of Me





Someone sent me this on Facebook and I thought I would share. I think it is a cute idea, sorry if it gets old, but I am in!! So I will have a new post day 1 thru 30 and I can't wait to answer all the fun questions.. If you would like to join along please feel free to do so.

30 Days of ME!

Day 1: Your favorite song
Today that song would have to be Pomp and Circumstance because I finally walked at my graduation. OK technically it's a march but it is a song to me, today. It was hot and sticky but I am happy I did it (not graduate but actually go to the commencement)My hubs was the one that wanted me to do it so I caved and I am happy that I did. Also I scored a sweet pair of diamond earrings I have been wanting for about 16 years and he got them for me!! I feel pretty special today, not because of the earrings, but because I have a husband that always supports me and inspires me and a son that is my personal cheerleader every step of the way. I also had tons of encouragement from the milspouse community on twitter and facebook. Thank you for all those, "yes, you can!" words of encouragement when I was about to lose my mind in Math class...you guys rock! I am a lucky woman.




11 comments:

Julie Danielle said...

I really like that song too. Holds so much emotion.

Paula said...

Congrats on everything! I love that song/march too. It makes me think of lots of great ceremonies.

USMCWIFE said...

Thanks ladies, now on to my sons graduation next Saturday...not sure the song will bring the same emotion, maybe I won't even like it after that..j/k. It's going to be a good week.

ines said...

since i started realizing i can use tabs they have become my best friends :)
can't wait to read more of your meme!!!

USMCWIFE said...

Ines,
Yes, the tabs are pretty cool. Thanks, ditto.

ines said...

ps. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
i'm such a fool. i read this and i thought i had congratulated you, i obviously didn't. again, CONGRATS!

USMCWIFE said...

Ines,
That's ok girlie, no worries. I feel the love all the time!

prettyinink0402 said...

HUGE CONGRATS CHICKA!!!

USMCWIFE said...

Well thanks Tiffanie..that means a lot!

TheAlbrechtSquad said...

Awesome! Congrats! I like the 30 things, think I'm going to do this too!

USMCWIFE said...

I think you should Nadine, it's a good way to learn a few things about one another we otherwise may not! Look forward to reading your blog about you!!