THe Harting Family

THe Harting Family

Thursday, June 10, 2010

30 Days of Me--Day 7

Day 7: A photo that makes you happy



There is such a great story behind this photo. I can not look at it without smiling. We had spent a long day walking around London and it was a typical London day, nice but a little wet. It had been a long day and when we finally arrived at the Tower of London I wanted my son to get a pic with one of the guards. Needless to say he really wasn't feeling like cooperating. When the gentleman above caught wind of that he gently grabbed up my son, which took us all a bit by surprise and said something along the lines of "oh you will stand here a get a photo with me" ...it was funny and you can see by the expression on my sons face he found it amusing as well.

1 comment:

ThinkFeminist said...

Your son is handsome!!! My husband just joined the military. He is off to Basic and Officer Candidate School. I am just glad there are military spouse blogs for me to draw inspirations from. I am now following your blog, feel free to follow me at Musings of An Army Wife

Have a terrific day!!!