THe Harting Family

THe Harting Family

Saturday, June 26, 2010

30 DAYS OF ME --GRADUATION

DAY 19---A talent
I picked my talent...I am a supreme bragger about my son and I am really good at it (ok, so maybe that isn't a talent but I wanted to finally share some pics of the day). I have been having a heck of a time uploading these pics with the crappy internet here. So here are a few of the pictures. It was a great day, can't believe it is already over. Man..13 years and he did it and he did it with honor and we couldn't have been more proud. This is truly only a handful of pics from the day. It is Michael with all the people he cares about the most, his father, me, and his girlfriend. The pic at the bottom is of him and Cameron, his best friend for the past 4 years, I call them ebony and ivory, as you can see Michael didn't have time to tan..I love Cameron and miss him already. I think they both learned a lot from one another. He is a Marine brat as well. The pic of him with the 3 other boys are all from his JROTC Unit, and Cameron was as well just couldn't find him for that pic. I love the pic of him and his girlfriend laughing, it is so innocent a moment and I am happy I caught it on film. That is his grandma he is kissing in the one pic! We had a great time, a lot of people came a long way to share that moment with him. We love you all!




















2 comments:

TheAlbrechtSquad said...

I love it! You have plenty to brag about!

USMCWIFE said...

Thanks girlie!!