THe Harting Family

THe Harting Family

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Milspouse Friday Fill in #6



I feel bad I haven't given credit to Wife Of A Sailor for the Milspouse Friday Fill in..I just thought everyone was doing it and took it for granted everyone knew...let me correct that and say thank you to her for starting this for us all.

1. What is your spouse’s best feature?
That he cares about those around him, that he honestly wants us to be happy and do what makes us feel our best. He is incredibly supportive and understanding and I am not the easiest person to get along with at times. I love that he is close to his family and cares so deeply for us all.
2. Mild, Medium or Hot sauce?
Hot, even though it is painful I do love the hot.
3. What is the worst uniform you had to wear for a job?
I worked at Hardees, enough said.
4. You have invisible powers… where is the first place you would go?
I am not sure but great question.
5. What’s left on your “to do” list for this summer?
To make the most of the last 2 weeks with our son before he heads off to college. I know that leaving him at that college may be the single hardest thing I have ever done in my life so far. Yesterday he said it will be ok because he will be home on the weekends and it broke my heart a bit. Didn’t he realize 5 hours away is not coming home every weekend?? I think I may be taking some trips up to see him on the weekends.

No comments: