THe Harting Family

THe Harting Family

Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday Fill In #8


1.What is ONE thing you’d like civilians to understand about being a military family? I would just like them to ask me some questions so I could tell them. I hate when people assume things about our life, or compare their husbands business trip to my husbands deployment. Or our "free" medical care, I like to tell them we have no free medical care, our medical is paid for with blood and sweat and is the most costly on the planet.
2.What is your favorite mistake? Well I have a few, but I could never call them mistakes because they are the greatest loves of my life but came to me unplanned ....
3.What indulgence could you give up for a year? Shoes, purses
4.If you could be a winged animal, what would you be? Penguin because they mate for life and the male penguin is kind of awesome..
5.What is one question you’d like to see asked in a future MFF? What do you think of woman that wear their husbands rank and can you tell a story of if and when you encountered it?

3 comments:

TheAlbrechtSquad said...

Oh I love your question..I just experienced it yesterday!!!!!

USMCWIFE said...

Oh you have to tell me the story as soon as you and I have a second to chat! Can't wait to hear about it.

Wife of a Sailor said...

Make penguins ARE very awesome!