THe Harting Family

THe Harting Family

Friday, August 20, 2010

Mil Spouse Friday Fill In


1. If you could be a fugitive from the law for whatever reason, what would your crime be? (from It’s a Hooah Life)
Hmm…I wouldn’t want to be a fugitive, that would mean leaving my family, hate to be a party pooper but there isn’t one thing in the world worth that.

2. How long do you think you will be a military family? (from Julie the Army Wife)
We will always be a military family, Once a Marine, Always a Marine. I am a Marine Brat, Marine Wife and soon to be a Marine mom so I guess I am in it for the long haul..hubs has 5 years before he can even retire and I don’t think he will do only 20.


3. What’s your favorite recipe? (from Keep Calm and Soldier On)
It’s in the yellow pages under, Restaurant Reservations…sorry I don’t cook well.


4. What would you want your last five words to be when you leave this life? (from My Goal is Simple)
It’s been a wonderful ride.
5. Where do you hope to retire? (from Pennies from Heaven)


We are thinking of joining the State Department and travel the world some more. Honestly we can’t think of one place we would want to be forever.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your recipe! It's one of my favorite as well :)

Wife of a Sailor said...

Mmm... your recipe really suits all tastes ;)

TheAlbrechtSquad said...

Maybe I should try your recipe more often, it might save me time and dishes, haha

USMCWIFE said...

Now that it's only me and Greg it will give me less incentive to cook, but I will keep trying. I burned a packaged meal last night..Ugh, Greg said don't worry the burnt cheese made it taste better, he is soo sweet..poor guy

Kimberly said...

Ahh restaurant reservations... that's our current diet over here... delicious!