THe Harting Family

THe Harting Family

Monday, October 18, 2010

Putting My Best Foot Forward Day #1

OK so I did it!! Went to a Cardio pump class with a fellow 3/4 spouse this morning and it was actually fun. Hard but fun to clarify. It felt good to actually have a reason (besides volunteering) to get out of the house. Melanie (fellow spouse) was actually very cool and she's from my home state of Pennsylvania!
So we made it through the class without embarrassing ourselves which is always nice. Tomorrow we are going to do 2 classes!! Kick Boxing and Pilate's!
I think it is so awesome MCCS offers all these classes and they are free and there is such a great selection to pick from. I think they have different classes at 3 different locations at pretty much all hours of the day.
So that was my morning and I am happy to have already accomplished so much, a great distraction with our hubs in the field!

2 comments:

Paula said...

You go girl! I'm proud of you. I need to get my butt moving now.

USMCWIFE said...

Thanks Paula,
That means a lot coming from you. It took me since June to get myself motivated enough. I miss my old clothes, time to get back in them...lol