THe Harting Family

THe Harting Family

Friday, October 22, 2010

Excuse Me While I Pat Myself on the Back! Day#5

I did it!! I made it through the whole 5 days of 9am classes this week. I am so proud of myself. I especially proud since this morning I was HURTING and I laid in bed for about 15 minutes trying to convince myself why it would be ok to just "skip" today. And to make it even worse my workout partner texted me and said she was nursing an achy back and decided to cut down to 3 days a week...I HAD MY OUT. But being me, and being hard headed as I am, I got out of bed, took some Tylenol and went to Glutes, Core and More! It was fun. It was challenging and I realize I have to really work on my push ups. I have tons of lower body strength..meaning I could kick the crap out of someone but for upper body lets just say it's a work in progress. But I am on my way and it feels good to feel good again.
Don't worry I will not bore you every day with my workouts but I did this week to hold myself accountable and motivated. I'm going to start my weigh in every Monday. I was 188 (yikes I know) when I weighed in this Monday so fingers crossed I will see a little movement in the negative. I am 5'11 and would like to be about 160-165 that is where I am really comfortable. But no more crazy crash diets that wear me down and make me feel like crap, I am doing the healthy way and in a way I can maintain.
Oh and the hubs is coming home for the field today so I am just all in all in a GREAT mood. Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

ines said...

that's amazing...congrats!
hope you had a great weekend with your hubs!