THe Harting Family

THe Harting Family

Monday, July 19, 2010

Milspouse Friday Fill in #4


1. What food reminds you of your spouse?
Vienna Sausage. He loves them, I don't. But great to put in his care packages!

2. Who would you rather sit next to in a cross-country plane ride: an irritating non-stop talker, or a quiet stare-er?
Neither, I sit next to my hubs or son, rarely fly alone and when I have I prefer to be ignored..lol.

3. What are your best tips on how to save money?
Oh shop on line …..Old Navy, Nordstrom’s, Macy’s. They have the best clearance on line, things you never find in stores.

4. What is your favorite summer memory?
Well as a kid it would be playing on the play street as a kid. I grew up in the city. So during the summer they would designate some streets play streets and close them and our street was usually always picked. As a grown up, whenever we take our summer leave and just do anything together, rare treat indeed.

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
Completely. I really don’t want to get into it because it would take forever but completely.

No comments: