THe Harting Family

THe Harting Family

Thursday, July 1, 2010

30 Days of Me--Day 24

Day 24--Whatever Tickles Your Fancy

OK, so we have been here in 29 Palms for about 2 weeks. We are not in base housing, not sure when we will be. We don't know how long we will be able to hold off our shipment from being delivered or how long we will be waiting for housing (6 months). But all that withstanding I must say this. I am so content here. Maybe it is because my hubs and I met in the desert, maybe because the heat is so dry and I hate humidity, maybe it is enjoying these last months with our son before he is off to college. I am not sure what it is, maybe it is waking each morning surrounded mountains and it is just beautiful. I am not sure if it is any one thing in particular or just the combination of all these things but it feels good to feel good...



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss 29 sooo much!!!!

USMCWIFE said...

What are some of the things you miss?

USMCWIFE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ines said...

one thing I can't complain about 29 is the weather...sunny and warm 24/7 AND the beautiful landscape!