THe Harting Family

THe Harting Family

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

30 Days Day 27,28

Ok so here it goes, I am not going to bore you all with the details of my month and year in great detail. If you all read my blog you know what I have been up too. The last month has been highs and lows. Son graduated from high school, that could go under both categories. We moved cross country to our new base. All those things are in my blog...same with the last year in great detail. A year ago today my hubs was in A-stan in the first wave of troops President Obama sent in. I won't go into all the losses our battalion suffered, or our own close call, if you read my blog it's all in there. I won't go into the great friends we lost, too soon and miss terribly. Again, it's all in there. Trust me when I tell you it was a crazy year. But I also met some awesome people on twitter and the blogosphere who kept me sane and who I hope to meet in person some day. This life is many things but not often boring. All the changes that were going on when I started my blog are almost past, except all the rest part and I hope there is plenty of that to tell.
On some good news front my hubs found out from housing that we are #10 on the housing list and maybe #5 as of today..so maybe only a few more months wait but I doubt it is 6 like we had originally thought. The internet here at our temp place sucks, I spend most of the time with my droid tethered to my laptop..thank you PDA net..love it. Hope you are all having an awesome day! Oh ya..here is my log from my jog tracker..remember this is hiking and half is killer uphill. I will increase it here soon..but kinda proud.


No comments: