THe Harting Family

THe Harting Family

Saturday, July 3, 2010

30 Days of Me Day 25: Your day, in great detail

Day 25: Your day, in great detail
OK skipped this yesterday in lieu of Milspouse fill-in#2. I am determined to complete this 30 Days of me since I am not a quitter so here goes. Even though it is only 1822 (6:22pm) I will do it since I won't feel like it later and not much else is going to happen today. I hope.
So got up this morning at 7am and went for my run/walk/hike. I am proud of myself for doing this since last night we all went out for our individual PT and as usual hubs circled back around for me at around 7pm, so I really did 2 pt sessions in 12 hours. I know a mile and a half doesn't seem like much but I must get a pic of the walk back up the hill..it is steep and a bit of a killer. My son sprinted past me like a gazelle but you know what, I am proud of him and he is 18 and a pt stud so I didn't even feel bad. As I outed myself in my blog I think it was Monday not sure I have already shed 5 pounds as of yesterday and I am so proud of myself. I also ordered a new kettle bell work-out that is a bit along the p90x work out but you just use a kettle bell..anyway..back to my day in great detail...wow did I get off track....
OK so after getting home and having my coffee and breakfast I woke up the the hubs so we could get ready to go get my dad and go to Palm Desert to check it out. My son was already awake. We left the house about 930 and went to pick up my dad and before heading to Palm Desert we hit Walgreens in Yucca.
We got to Palm Desert and had lunch at Baja Fresh, really recommend it, I had chicken fajita and it was really good. After that we hit the Borders book store and Bath and Body Works were I picked up some smell good for the house, I love scents and I wanted some lavender smell good for the bedroom. We left Palm Desert after checking out some of the shops and went to Walmart for a few things and after that we took my dad back home and went to base so my son could look for a game but couldn't find it. Oh ya and I forgot to mention while in Palm Desert I sent my son over to the Post Office to mail back a netflix and a gamefly and thank you card and guess what he did..he put it in the FED-EX box..ugh, so lets hope the fed-ex guy puts it in the mail box for us..
Now we are home and we are doing some laptop work, I sent out some cards, returned some emails, forwarded a good one I got from my BIL and now updating my blog. All I have left to do is laundry and I am midway through. So that has been my day..in great detail..How is your day going??

No comments: