THe Harting Family

THe Harting Family

Friday, February 5, 2010

Trip Down Memory Lane

Just looking at some of my old pics, here is a few I thought you may like. Soon I will be getting a new camera and I look forward to sharing with you. I have so much beauty and craziness in my life that I look forward to freezing some of it in time. Enjoy some of our oldies but goodies.


Son fishing in Canada.


From Hubs first deployment.




My son with his godfather who we lost this summer..
We miss you Ricky.


My son in London. The story behind this pic is long.
Lets just say bribery was involved.



This is my hubs and me in Spain, on Embassy Duty



This is me on the left, love that dress, with my cousins.






9 comments:

Julie Danielle said...

These are so cute :) Where in Spain did you live?

USMCWIFE said...

Hi Julie
We were in Madrid at the Embassy. We loved it but mostly loved traveling all over Europe. Thanks for the comment!

UpUpnAAway said...

Hummmming: "Thanks for the Memories",,, Those were Great Pictures!

Christy said...

Nice to meet you. I'm an Army wife, here via the Blizzard Blog Hop. We're stationed in Germany!

Christi S said...

What a lovely photographic trip down memory lane! I've hopped over from the Blizzard Bloghop! Have a fantastic weekend!

USMCWIFE said...

Thank you ladies from the Blizzard Bloghop. I am new to blogging so I am trying to figure this all out. I LOVED Germany when I visited, my son ended up in the hospital having surgery but that is a story for another time. I loved our stay there. I love all my Army friends and I am an Army Aunt. Thank you all for the great comments.

TheAlbrechtSquad said...

Awesome Awesome pics..you're one hot mama!

USMCWIFE said...

Thanks for the nice comment. You are too!

Ruchi said...

Lovely pics Heidi!!
Pictures say a lot & are the best means of preserving the most beautiful moments of our lives...
Thank you for sharing these precious and sweet memories.May God bless you all :)
take care