THe Harting Family

THe Harting Family

Monday, February 8, 2010

Some New Family Pics

Ok so here is what we ended up with..I am not a big fan of any of the ones I am in. The weather was really bad and lets just say the wind had its own plans for my hair. But I love how my hubs and son looks, it really does capture the fun we have together in the candid shots. The pics were done by a young Marine wife that is just starting out, she is really good and did the best she could with the weather and not being prepared for how tall we all are..I am 5'11 and I am the shortest of our bunch. But here goes..hope you like them.






















7 comments:

TheAlbrechtSquad said...

I love them girl..you look great!! Beautiful family...the love you all share radiates..

Shelby said...

GREAT PICTURES!!!!!!!!!,,,,, Jack & I have been married 19 years, & I swear the only pictures we have are from Military Balls,,, Your pictures have just inspired me to Kidnap hubby & do this!,, Thanks!!!!

USMCWIFE said...

Thanks ladies! Took us about 10 years to go again, but we finally did it!

HellcatBetty said...

Oh WOW!! Love them! The last one is my fave :)

USMCWIFE said...

Me too Hellcat..love the black and white one! Thanks for the comment.

Julie Danielle said...

Cute family :)

USMCWIFE said...

Thanks Julie!