THe Harting Family

THe Harting Family

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sweet....


Thank you LCplsPrincess A new member of our Marine Corps family! I like this award because it wants me to tell you 7 things about myself. Since I love to talk so much about my son and hubs I thought this would be a great chance to tell you a little about myself.
1. I grew up on the same street in Philadelphia where they filmed the "Rocky" movie. I can't think of a better place to have grown up.
2. I am a loner, I have always been very solitary and with the exception of my son and hubs I could go weeks without seeing anyone.
3. I HATE talking on the phone. I mean I would rather communicate via text, email or even snail mail.
4. I love to PT and it's a good thing (see #5)
5. I love to eat.
6. I love to travel, I love walking on the streets in Europe and imagining all those that walked there before me, century's before. Standing in the Coliseum and imagining what took place in there, chills. I still have so many other places I would like to see.
7. I hate to fly, I take medication to fly which sucks (see #6)

How about you? What are 7 things about you? Grab the Award and let me know. I would love to know 7 things about you that maybe you would like to share.

1 comment:

prettyinink0402 said...

LOL...I HATE talking on the phone with a passion too! Seriously...HATE it...always have! My parent's NEVER had to tell me to get off the phone! And I love working out too!!! :o)))