THe Harting Family

THe Harting Family

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

Today I would like to say "Happy Mother's Day" to all my friends who know what it's like to walk around with your heart on the outside of your body. That precious child or children that from the moment they came into your life have changed you forever. I am about to be an "empty nester" and honestly I am struggling with it a bit. I am aware that they reality of it may or may not be as bad as I imagine but I will undoubtedly find out in several months. I have heard a saying that goes, "teenagers are designed to be such a pain so when they leave you are happy." Well my son missed the memo, and even though he has his teenage moments the other 95%of the time he is a joy and fun to be around.
I would like to also like to recognize all the Gold Star wives and mothers that have sacrificed so much through the loss of their hero, we salute you as well today.

Happy Mothers Day

No comments: