THe Harting Family

THe Harting Family

Friday, January 28, 2011

Milspouse Friday Fill In #28

1. If you were a famous movie star, what types of movies would you star in?Foreign Films, filmed at exotic foreign locations.

2. What is a vacation you would like to take if money were no object?Well thanks to my BFF I am going to Slovenia, Croatia and Venice and Budapest this September. Yep, she purchased a ticket for me to come visit her in Slovenia and we are going to travel for a few weeks. She is my sister (un-biological)and she knew I was going to need a distraction during deployment.

3. Did you have pets growing up? We had 2 Chihuahuas growing up, Bambi and Peanut and apparently I didn't like them very much.

4. What do you do for exercise?I run/walk when my knee is working, do kettle bell workouts and go to aerobics at the base gym.

5. What is the best piece of advice you've ever received as a MilSpouse?Semper Gumby

No comments: