THe Harting Family

THe Harting Family

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Milspouse Friday Fill In #27

1.What do you usually want to know about someone when meeting them for the first time? I really don't want or need to know too much. I just need to know if they are friendly and trust worthy. I have a pretty good instinct about people, I try to follow that. I have a very small group of trusted friends and I don't get to add to that group too much. My hubs is a 1stSgt now so I am always weary of some peoples intentions when I meet them. But I will usually try to "guess" where they are from that is always fun.

2.Would you rather know everything about your spouse, or be regularly surprised? I
have been with my hubs over 17 years now. I don't think it's possible to ever know everything about a person, it is like peeling an onion. I don't even know everything about myself and I continue to learn something new every day. What I do know are the important things. He is loyal, faithful, smart and a fantastic father, husband and patriot. He is also one of the smartest people I have ever met.

3.If you could live in one city for the rest of your life, where would you live? I am from Philadelphia but I think I could live in any city. I am a city girl. I love DC, I love NY but home is Philly.

4.When you go out of town, what one material thing do you ALWAYS take? My toothbrush

5.Using no more than 10 nouns, and ONLY nouns, describe yourself. Mother, wife, friend, professional, dieter, sister, daughter.

No comments: