Thursday, April 8, 2010
Ok, well here it is, I am posting my first blog award. I have received a couple others and I didn't put them on my blog mostly because I was a novice blogger and wasn't quite sure how to do it. I received this award from Queen Of My Castle and thought maybe I should start posting them in the spirit they are given and she is a sweetheart so I decided to accept the award in that spirit. I have a few more I was given and will post them as soon as I can figure it all out. Again, thank you so much to Queen Of My Castle
Here are the Rules:
1. Thank the person you received the award from. (check)
2. Name 10 things that make you happy.
3. Pass it on and contact the lucky winners!
Here are the 10 things that make me happy.
1. My husband. He is the only one in the world that really gets me.
2. My son. I have bored you all with endless post about what a terrific kid he is.
3. Time between deployments, it is the most precious time ever.
4. My fur babies, I love them both, cat and dog..
5. Exercise. I know..maybe I don't LOVE it but the results make me happy.
6. Road trips.
7. Watching my son at JROTC, I will miss it when he graduates.
10.All the Marines and troops that put themselves on the line everyday.
Now for the passing it along part.
Here are the folks that keep me sane everyday...
Nadine at The Albrecht Squad she totally gets the whole Army wife thing. She is also a former Soldier as well so she has a unique perspective of Army Life. I come from a Marine background so she is also a great "Army" translator for me.
Hellcat Betty Hellcat Betty Last year when a bunch of our husbands were deploying we all came together to keep one another from getting to far down the pity pottie slope. Many a night spent "twammered" and "chatting" and she is also one of the girls that inspired me to start my own blog.
There is 2 right off the bat, I could give out plently more but since I am on my way out the door right now I will have to re-visit this at a later date. I think all the blogs I read deserve an award..all great stories about great people going about this life..have a great day everyone.