THe Harting Family

THe Harting Family

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Great Bracelets

I don't advertise on my blog, just something I am not comfortable doing it. But a friend of mine Dawn makes the cutest Name Tape Bracelets ever! She has been our go to girl this deployment to get our Marine Pride Gear and I know she is doing Navy as well. Just go check out her blog at http://pinkdivascamidesigns.blogspot.com/ and check them out. She also makes Keychains and pacifier clips and I think she is even going to do yard signs. Dawn is incredibly artistic (she used to be an Art Teacher) and she loves making things that make us all smile. I think you will like them so go check it out!
Thanks

3 comments:

ines said...

Just looked at her website...love it! Thanks for the recommendation!

USMCWIFE said...

Your welcome Ines, she makes great stuff...!

Dawn said...

Thank you for sharing!! It means a lot..