Friday, February 25, 2011
Milspouse Friday Fill In #31
Remember to go on over to Wife Of A Sailor, she started this and want to give credit where credit is due. It has really been fun and I can't always get to it but it is one of my faves.
1. Aside from no deployments, what is one thing you would want to make the MilSpouse life “perfect”? submitted by Oh How DelightfulTo not be discriminated in the work place because employers know you will be leaving eventually, it particularly bothers me on base when this happens.
2. Just how many peppers did Peter Piper pick? submitted by Married into Army
Well if he was in the military not many since he was always being deployed.
3. If you could have any career in the world with nothing holding you back, what would you do? submitted by It’s My Party and I’ll Cry if I Want To
Something in Social Services, maybe with the Wounded Warriors.
4. Do you have a service oriented tattoo and if so what is it. If you don’t what would you get? submitted by The Squid’s Accomplice
No since I am not in the service and that would be weird. I was getting a pedicure the other day and I saw a girl with 2 big guns on her back and it said "Grunt Life". I almost fell over with laughter knowing it was her husband or boyfriends since Marine Corps has no females in combat arms and most definitely not in the infantry so I thought "how strange is that?"
5. Imagine a block of time has opened up in your busy day for you to take a class in anything you like. What subject would you choose? submitted by To The Nth
I am going to actually look in to doing this while hubs is deployed. I want to take a photography class to learn more about my camera and taking awesome photos.