Friday, February 18, 2011
Milspouse Friday Fill In #30
(1) What is your favorite MilSpouse blog (not including Wife of a Sailor who we all love, or your own)? submitted by Our Crazy Life
Well I hate to ever pick favorites because I have so many blogs I love for so many reasons. I am still a novice blogger even though I have been blogging for a while now I am still learning. If I would have to pick I would have to pick 2. The first is Just An Average Ordinary Sane Psycho Super Goddess And Ines at The Few, The Proud, The Wife.
My Reasons are this...Average Ordinary is a Marine Spouse that I admire since she keeps it all together, with 4 kids, a Geo-Bach Marine husband and not to mention she is incredibly witty, and fierce. And Ines because she is a wonderful example of a Marine Spouse and I admire her a great deal. Both of their blogs are awesome..you should go check them out if you haven't.
2) What are your favorite perks about your s/o being deployed (we all know there are perks)? submitted by Ramblings of a Marine Wife
I can't honestly think of any perks to my husband being in danger 24/7. Not the money, not anything. Every deployment brings casualties, wounded and I'm just not looking forward to the next.
(3) How long did you date your before getting engaged? Married? submitted by Utterly Chaotic
About a year.
(4) What do you think your would do if s/he wasn’t in the military? submitted by Adventures of M-Squared
I think when my husband retires he will be doing something in federal law enforcement and we will go back overseas to the embassies.
(5) If you could talk to the Secretary of the Army what is one suggestion you would like to bring to their attention in order to improve the lives of military families? submitted by My Life as His (Air Force) Wife
I am not sure what I would say to the Secretary of the Army...lol. But on the Marine side I would ask them how they plan to address the discrimination faced in the work place by military spouses, on base.