THe Harting Family

THe Harting Family

Friday, February 4, 2011

Milspouse Friday Fill In #29

1. Since most of the country has had nasty weather, what has your weather been like this week?

We are in 29 Palms and even though the perception is we are nice and toasty in the desert we are cold right now. I started to complain about it earlier this week but decided against if after realizing my hubs is out in the mountains sleeping on the ground for a month.

2. What is/are your best money saving tip(s)?
Internet sales!! You will find the best deals at all your favorite stores by shopping them on line. I learned this after living overseas for 9 years.

3. What was your favorite vehicle you’ve ever owned??
My mustang that I had to sell when my son got his driverslicencee.

4. What is a question you’d like to see asked in a future fill-in? (Your question & blog just may appear one week!)
What is your go too website for blog design?

5. Fill in the blank: You might be aMil Spousee if….
you understand why Rep. Giffords husband will be on that Space Shuttle.

1 comment:

TheAlbrechtSquad said...

LOVE your fill in the blank question!!!!!