THe Harting Family

THe Harting Family

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Milspouse Friday Fill in #22


Thank you to Wife of a Sailor once again...I am so sad I missed the secret santa..I love secret santa and I don't know how I wasn't in the loop. I look forward to hearing all about all of you lucky folks that are participating.


1.If you had to be shipwrecked on a deserted island, but all your human needs – such as food and water – were taken care of, what two items would you want to have with you?
My hubs and my son...if I had them I would have everything. But it would be unfair to my son since he'd be bored..but that is my answer and I'm sticking to it.

2. If you were a salad, what kind of dressing would you have?
Ceaser for sure..

3. If you had to live on a ranch, what kind of animals would you raise/own?
If I had to live on a ranch I'd be screwed. I am a city girl born and raised, and I would have no clue what to do with farm animals. I could have a herd of cats and dogs.???

4. If your life was was portrayed as a movie, who would you choose to play you and your significant other?
Wow that is a tough one. I'm not sure??? It would have to be someone no nonsense for me like Angelina Jolie...not that I look anything like her but she seems to shot straight and so do I. I am not brutally honest, I think that term is just an excuse to be rude, I am honest and if you ask me my opinion you'll get it but I don't feel like being honest needs to be brutal. So, as far as someone that could come across as strong and soft ya I'd pick her..again the looks not so much. My hubs is one of a kind and I couldn't think of anyone to play him that could pull off his charm. He is the most wonderful human being I have ever met, smart, sexy and confident. If I had to pick one person probably Will Smith since they are both hilarious. And I have always said my hubs was the white Will Smith.

5. What was the last thing you put a stamp on (envelope, duh, but what was in the envelope)?
My sons car payment. Can you believe in this day and age there is still a company that has no online paying option..yep, check and stamp and envelope...crazy.

No comments: