THe Harting Family

THe Harting Family

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

For Those That Are Interested

So.....the offer was good..better than we anticipated. But of course with all good things comes a catch. The potential buyer would like us to be in escrow in TWO weeks. UGH..That means we would have to find a place to live, for only 2 1/2 months, with a dog and a cat and a whole house full of furnture in about 14 days. So obviously we countered with "how about you give us 30 days?". So we didn't hear back yet and really we don't want to this to be deal breaker. We are military folks, we can make this happen if we have too. So here I am up at 6 a.m. trying to figure out if the people are going to accept our counter and of course knowing that no matter how bad I stress it, it really won't change a thing. I have to trust that the universe is going to work this all out. Anyhow just wanted to update anyone that might be interested and tell you all thank you for sending all good vibes our way!

4 comments:

Paula said...

Sending good vibes your way. Hopefully they will give you the 30 days. However, it's like you said, you're a military family and you'll make it work either way!

I loved your statement that stressing doesn't change anything. I have been stressing on our upcoming move, knowing full well that my worry doesn't make it better or easier.

Good luck!

USMCWIFE said...

Paula as usual thanks for the lovely comment. I really decided to let the universe handle this one, I am NEVER that person, I am always the giant stress monster. I just had to let this go and it worked out. I can not promise you the double moving will not stress me out, stay tuned..lol

That One Girl said...

I completely understand about the stress monster! I stress about the most idiotic things! I was stressed out the other day about how much food the dogs were going thru! They're Greyhounds! They may not weigh alot, but, they've got to eat alot to keep what weight they do have! LOL Glad that everything is working out with the house tho! :-)

USMCWIFE said...

Thanks! Yes, I am a bit of a stress monster at times. I am working on that part of my personality. I think it has gotten better but needs to get a lot better. Thanks for the nice comment and yes, things still seem to be going along well.