THe Harting Family

THe Harting Family

Monday, August 29, 2011

Please Read


I want to share a new blog with you all. It was started by Mary, Mary is an amazing lady. She is the mother to two fabulous little boys and one on the way. She is a woman of deep faith and Grace that I have rarely witnessed. Mary is a Marine (I would say Former but once a Marine always a Marine) and a volunteer, a teacher to her boys, and a wonderful supporter to fellow mil-spouses. Mary is also a brand new War-Widow. I didn't want to add that, because she is so much more, but she may forever be defined by that last title she has recently earned, not by her choosing, just the hand she and her boys were dealt. Her husband SSgt. Leon Lucas (Luke) was much loved and respected by all those who knew him and will never be forgotten. His loss will be mostly Mary's and her sons. We will stand by her in dark times and good times and hopefully for the rest of time. But I want to share her blog because in the short time I have come to know Mary, she has taught me so much. So please if you can support her blog please do so.
Thank you!
PS..couldn't hyper link her banner please just click Mary, Mary..thank you...

2 comments:

Renee said...

Thank you for sharing Mary's blog link. I look forward to reading and supporting her blog!

A Sailor's Wife said...

aww! :( Will definitely be reading it, thank you for sharing.